- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the various business drivers and apply the knowledge in supporting the development of Strategic Plan, Operating Plan, and Monthly revenue updates and forecasts;
- Work closely with various levels of the organization to effectively indentify and address business issues. Partner with certain cost center managers in Europe to understand actual activity and produce quality forecast and budget information;
- Design financial trend reports to identify performance issues within the business and risks or opportunities in current financial plans/forecasts;
- Support reporting requirements and drive continuous improvements in automating reporting and analysis;
- Participate in month end close process, including journal preparation and general ledger balance sheet reconciliation and P&L analysis;
- Prepare and submit to corporate the monthly financial statements and fluctuation;
- Preparation of statutory documents;
- Follow up on outstanding accounts receivables for Asymtek and March in Europe.
Bachelor degree or related work experience in the field of economics ( Management accounting).
Typically requires a minimum of 5 – 6 years experience.
- Excellent written, verbal, communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers or other internal customers.
- Requires the ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of the organization.
- Proven problem solving aptitude. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Solid understanding of accounting theory and US GAAP.
- A self starter who works well independently, and is internally motivated to continuously improve.
Salaris Indicatie€2.500,- / €4.500,-
Ervaring5 Tot 10 Jaar
Gerelateerde vacatures (8)
Junior Programmeur op September 26, 2016