To develop Customer loyalty and enhance their experience of dealing with our company via a selection of media, including inbound calls/outbound campaigns, electronic communications. To build a long term customer base by efficiently processing all customer presale / aftersale queries and orders and effectively managing the customer relationship. Gaining maximum sales value and share of wallet from every customer by actively seeking out sales opportunities. Identifying customer’s needs through effective communication and passionate customer service thereby increasing company sales and growing shareholder value. Being aware of and working towards departmental and individual objectives to create a consistent and competitive workplace. Delivering an outstanding service with all internal and external customer contact, exceeding customer expectations and wowing on recovery.
- Record and process orders and inquiries received via all touch points and ensure a correct understanding of the reason for the contact.
- Provide efficient and effective service to customers, ensuring all internal targets are monitored and met and that the question of the customer is answered or expectations managed.
- Undertake handling of complaints and difficult contacts.
- Suggest additional and alternative products or services to meet customer needs as well as refer customers to other departments of our company when the question or complaint requires this and ensure second line support is properly briefed.
- Exploit all opportunities to strengthen client relationships, particularly by developing major clients or larger client portfolios according to agreed strategy.
- Handle all administrative duties related to the customer service role such as filing, documenting and dispatching relevant documents.
- Develops and maintains extensive understanding of all products, services, systems and processes in order to deal with a variety of questions.
- Constantly monitor customer feedback to ensure corrective action taken to improve customer satisfaction.
- Vocational degree and 1 – 2 years of relevant experience (preferred)
- Is able to work within guidelines and systems within the department and is able to contribute ideas to improving the customer experience.
- Is able to work without close supervision.
- Has the ability to handle non-standard and complex questions from customers through an active dialog with customers to get a full view on their needs.
- Is customer focused, process and results driven.
- Has a listening attitude with ability to ask the right questions.
- Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
- Fluent knowledge of French and Dutch spoken and written. Other language skills would be a distinct advantage.
Our company provides business supplies and services to help our customers work better – whatever their workplace. They are a single source for everything customers need to be more productive, including the latest technology, core office supplies, print and document services, business services, facilities products, furniture, and school essentials.
Salaris Indicatie€1.800,- / €2.500,-
Ervaring0 Tot 2 Jaar